B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

33 minutes ago, philo said:

The only RLC woman that I think could have gotten to Kristy to reveal her true self is Irma. Irma fucked both the women who liked pussy and the women who were just thinking about it. Irma would have cornered Kristy and put her in a situation where she would have to perform or be revealed as a fake. Irma gave Kammi that test way back when. During a massage in B1, she turned Kammi over and worked on her tits for about twenty minutes. She never got the slightest response. That's when I knew that Kammi was also fake bi-sexual.

Irma and Kristy were tenants of B1 together, Irma didn't do any cornering that I remember.

Irma and Kamila weren't tenants in the Girl on Vacation apartments at the same time, they never appeared on camera together and likely have never met.

9 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Irma and Kristy were tenants of B1 together, Irma didn't do any cornering that I remember.

Irma and Kamila weren't tenants in the Girl on Vacation apartments at the same time, they never appeared on camera together and likely have never met.

Let me review the my video again. If I am mistaken I will come back and admit it.  It may have been Nora who gave Kamila that massage. Thanks for the feedback.

53 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I could not quickly find the video of the Kamila massage that I was referencing. You are correct, however, that it could not have been Irma. While I believe that it was during the fall holiday period of 2015, in the short term I will have to retract my statement until I find the video. My apologies to the readers. Nora is likely the one who administered that massage since it was in her bed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

It is still on the internet on one of the major free sites. Key search words are fisting and massage. The scene opens with a view of the ocean and pans down to a woman face down on a table. She seemed very young at the time. 

Can someone post a link?

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Once her punishment for her Visa violation has completed she may come back.

Still three years left on it... 
If she then fails to be classified as a refugee

• Upvote 1