B4 - General Topic 2022 #58 (September / October)

I have been critical of Kristy again because the has continued to fake her relationship with girls since she first started on RLC with Kamila. It was during my review of her body of work that I have reached the conclusion that I have probably been wrong in my criticism. Although I don't appreciate her faking it with girls, she has at least kissed girls and rubbed their ass and pussy... even though she has never had a girl-girl sex session. Overall though, Kristy did quite a bit of fucking in her Russia apartment with guys...enough to gain her some sort of emeritus status. So I guess I'm saying that even if Kristy never has sex again on camera, she has done more than most RLC stars and should be given credit for helping to form and shape what has become the RLC brand. I must, therefore, also recognize her colleagues who have achieved or surpassed her same status: Masha, Nelly and Leora. Each of them have been pioneers and have not only taken dick but have played in pussy in ways that far exceeds what Kristy has done. Nelly has achieved the benchmark of participating in what I believe is the G.O.A.T. girl-girl session and Masha is in a class by herself...including the G.O.A.T. foursome.  That would put Kristy far behind them in status but still in the emeritus league as a pioneer. Unless Kristy does something stupid, I will try not to criticize her again.  

• Like 1