B2 - General Topic 2022 #22 (September / October)

Just now, joebirch said:

can someone please tell me in a few sentences what the fuss is all about with the steroid dude 

Too much alcohol, a too big ego and feeling very unsecure (less of a man) because they girls (Thereza, Holly and Danaya) made out in the bath (girl fun - nothing serious).

I have seen Kristy make out with a few women. I saw her with Alana but she has never done anything that I have seen (I may have missed something) that even comes close to the short show that the girls did tonight.  The only women I saw her kiss with passion was when Kylie and Eva got her worked up in the prelude to the orgy that she later sabotaged. 

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I have seen Kristy make out with a few women. I saw her with Alana but she has never done anything that I have seen (I may have missed something) that even comes close to the short show that the girls did tonight.  The only women I saw her kiss with passion was when Kylie and Eva got her worked up in the prelude to the orgy that she later sabotaged. 

her and Kami were the first show girls they played like lesbians but never did anything