B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

29 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The only thing that matters is content, if a girl on this project is not giving content then off she goes and there is no need to talk about her.

Stop being a fool, these girls don't give a shit about those who pay to watch them. To them, we are pervs.

All they give a shit are the euros coming in to feed their daily habits and wants.

Why am I a fool 🤦‍♂️🤣

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I figure if my next renewal is before they replace some these do-nothing girls, I am probably done with RLC for good (cos is there really anything to watch if you are not in bed with Leora 😏).

I am starting to get bored with what they are showing right now and they also aren't cheap.

Of course they are not cheap, I pay less for Netflix and Prome combined 🤣🤣

il y a 22 minutes, joebirch a dit :

Why am I a fool 🤦‍♂️🤣

I am not saying u r an idiot or anything, just to mean you would be foolish to invest anything more than just watching these girls & the content they give.

Not meant to be 'in your face' offensive.

il y a 18 minutes, joebirch a dit :

Have some sympathy for the working girls 🤣. Lorain always came across to me as a high end prostitute. If Esmi hooked up with her, it’s possible she picked up some clients. 

Euros is king (although dollars is on a rampage right now)...

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not saying u r an idiot or anything, just to mean you would be foolish to invest anything more than just watching these girls & the content they give.

Not meant to be 'in your face' offensive.

lol…I hear you, I already cancelled subscription 

il y a 3 minutes, joebirch a dit :

Euro is getting fucked and Europe is about to get fucked….dollar is king and if I was a hooker I would like to be paid in bitcoin 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, I wonder if they can ask to be paid in dollars for the same figure 😆

But that will also mean they would be more expensive compared to those who accept euros (in Barcelona mind you). Not sure if the girls really understand how crypto works.

• Haha 1

il y a 5 minutes, RonS a dit :

She never going to do nothing long as y'all are calling her a prostitute if that's the case she wouldn't be ashame of anything she does here.

I don't care if she does anything or sell herself to the next person who pays her price.

All I care is when would she be replaced and hopefully soon, & by a completely new girl not a recycled one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

If you are waiting on her to jump on the bed and spread her legs wide open like some of these other girls do I don't think that's going to happen. Unless she chooses to.

But when she was bating you guys said you're about to have a heart attack about the way she bates and that is what I liked about her bates she does it like no other totally different and when she's in the mood and I hope that's soon where everybody will quit being down on this girl

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I don't care if she does anything or sell herself to the next person who pays her price.

All I care is when would she be replaced and hopefully soon, & by a completely new girl not a recycled one.

Well the way it goes it will be a do nothing recycle or a do nothing new girl!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1