B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

It only makes sense two keep the useless bitches together. They should open an apartment called “free loaders” and put them there along with the other ones 

Nobody from supervisor department cares anymore for the Barcelona apartments .. they have left it misguided and just to have girls fill the beds .. Ailey , Kassandra , Leia , Trinity , The Sisters  who seem to have been promised permanent indefinite residency , Lilith , nobody cares … The worth apartments are B5 because of real life things and fun/ parties , Carla and Yanai and if and whenever nowadays Marlene or Lavika feel like they want to do something on cameras … even Marlene maybe has realized that there’s no point to be exposed so much when 80% of the other girls are getting paid the same and they only sleep / wake up / eat / repeat… 

The disease is expanding , tenants disappear for days , nobody knows how long will be missed or when they are back .. Barcelona feels abandoned .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody from supervisor department cares anymore for the Barcelona apartments .. they have left it misguided and just to have girls fill the beds .. Ailey , Kassandra , Leia , Trinity , The Sisters  who seem to have been promised permanent indefinite residency , Lilith , nobody cares … The worth apartments are B5 because of real life things and fun/ parties , Carla and Yanai and if and whenever nowadays Marlene or Lavika feel like they want to do something on cameras … even Marlene maybe has realized that there’s no point to be exposed so much when 80% of the other girls are getting paid the same and they only sleep / wake up / eat / repeat… 

The disease is expanding , tenants disappear for days , nobody knows how long will be missed or when they are back .. Barcelona feels abandoned .

welcome to reallifeoffcam 2022 style

• Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

welcome to reallifeoffcam 2022 style

I recently said and commented  why this is happening in Barcelona .. it had started already around this period last year and it simply gets worse … no matter what , I won’t change my thoughts that the girls aren’t stupid and they know what’s going on .. why expose themselves to “ real life “ incidents , get paid the same or even less from the ones who simply use as per their benefit and make some easy money ? Unfortunately the administrators / supervisors have let it grow enormously and look what’s happening .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I recently said and commented  why this is happening in Barcelona .. it had started already around this period last year and it simply gets worse … no matter what , I won’t change my thoughts that the girls aren’t stupid and they know what’s going on .. why expose themselves to “ real life “ incidents , get paid the same or even less from the ones who simply use as per their benefit and make some easy money ? Unfortunately the administrators / supervisors have let it grow enormously and look what’s happening .. 

the girls are here too long in each stay, they make aquantances outside and stay outside

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

AFAIK girls that have sex are the ones that get a better pay. 😉

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the girls are here too long in each stay, they make aquantances outside and stay outside

I don’t care if they make 100,000 euros outside , I am paying to see their whatever lives inside .. if they are happy outside , they can pack and go live in the real world .. only to return a couple months later because few can really survive ..

• Upvote 2