B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

AFAIK girls that have sex are the ones that get a better pay. 😉

It seems that even this isn’t a motivation anymore Iike it used to be at least … it is or feels like all benefits for the girls have been dropped out and they seem to pay them just to be simple residents . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t care if they make 100,000 euros outside , I am paying to see their whatever lives inside .. if they are happy outside , they can pack and go live in the real world .. only to return a couple months later because few can really survive ..

i have been saying that for ages and u kept telling me they are enjoying their vacation LOL, u make too many comments to remember

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i have been saying that for ages and u kept telling me they are enjoying their vacation LOL, u make too many comments to remember

But of course they enjoy their holidays … find me other people who make really good money by having free beds to sleep in one of world’s best cities to be and their only obligation is to be in front of cameras and not blocking them .. because not even real life is happening anymore with certain tenants ..

To be really ice cold and strict with my thoughts , find me a person who wouldn’t be doing the same . An ongoing war , uncertainty and not safety in the biggest level, perhaps the worst crisis in Europe since decades and coincidentally , these girls have no worries how to make their monthly living .. find me a person who wouldn’t say easily “ YES “ to such luxury 😂

They do love their times but their own way like there aren’t people who support financially their luxury ..

What gets mad the most is Esmi. She has the best bedroom in one of the best apartment in Barcelona and she prefers to stay off cam most of her time. She even  might getting showers elsewhere since she's only takes shower there every three days.

Ok, she's doing yoga, meditations and when she can she's naked on her bed but all that looks like she's only doing it to fulfill a quota. If she doesn't like to be on cam anymore RLC should do her a favor and kick her out. I'm sure that she can get another job elsewhere.

Kass, Ailey and Trinity are a lost cause, I don't even care. 

• Upvote 1