B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody from supervisor department cares anymore for the Barcelona apartments .. they have left it misguided and just to have girls fill the beds .. Ailey , Kassandra , Leia , Trinity , The Sisters  who seem to have been promised permanent indefinite residency , Lilith , nobody cares … The worth apartments are B5 because of real life things and fun/ parties , Carla and Yanai and if and whenever nowadays Marlene or Lavika feel like they want to do something on cameras … even Marlene maybe has realized that there’s no point to be exposed so much when 80% of the other girls are getting paid the same and they only sleep / wake up / eat / repeat… 

The disease is expanding , tenants disappear for days , nobody knows how long will be missed or when they are back .. Barcelona feels abandoned .

TOO Many Space Eaters......... in RLC right now, I let my sub expire for the 3rd time in 11 years. I am sure that I am not alone either. Lots of content, but with very little quality.

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

why did she get all done up to go out for 10 minutes?

That is my point she didn't get all done up, she didn't dress up. However, she did wash her hair and shave her frou frou. Perhaps your last post is right, a later departure

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

her night hasnt gone to plan, she didnt have a shower, do her hair and make up just to pop out for 10 minutes

Marlene was sick this morning had a real bad cough I was really worried about her that's how bad her cough was. I'm glad to see her feeling better.