B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

Esmi bates are like no other bate I've ever seen from a girl I don't care if you call them fake or real or whatever I've never seen any like it) And i wish she would do more of them great sexual bates she does so well. hopefully it'll be soon cuz it's driving me crazy.....She gave us a little taste this morning!I miss this girl I'm going to call her( Miss July)She was the most erotic sexy woman I've ever witnessed in the month of July So maybe soon we will see more of this natural beauty🎇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, peking said:

yeah, I stopped watching once she got into the "cam girl" routine

and maybe copying another or others?

anyway, I hope she cums because why fake it if you don't have to

I believe that most, if not all, her bates are real. She just use take the moment that she's horny to do her show. Just pay attention that she doesn't have a schedule  and isn't every day that she bates. Very different from Radi

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonS said:

Esmi bates are like no other bate I've ever seen from a girl I don't care if you call them fake or real or whatever I've never seen any like it) And i wish she would do more of them great sexual bates she does so well. hopefully it'll be soon cuz it's driving me crazy.....She gave us a little taste this morning!I miss this girl I'm going to call her( Miss July)She was the most erotic sexy woman I've ever witnessed in the month of July So maybe soon we will see more of this natural beauty🎇

She is a goner. Yea she was great, but we need to move on and so does she 

• Upvote 1