B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

esmi does her painting but she keeps getting interupted and has to leave

or we can also say to ourselves that she is interrupted when she is not present to come and eat, laugh or chat with her roommates, or even by remaining naked, often putting herself in front of the cam in the shower or in her room
in fact roughly speaking this girl is present 80% of the time, she is also the girl who must have the highest attendance ratio since her arrival in the project, but people prefer to criticize to say nothing and shit again 😁

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

or we can also say to ourselves that she is interrupted when she is not present to come and eat, laugh or chat with her roommates, or even by remaining naked, often putting herself in front of the cam in the shower or in her room
in fact roughly speaking this girl is present 80% of the time, she is also the girl who must have the highest attendance ratio since her arrival in the project, but people prefer to criticize to say nothing and shit again 😁

I don't know what you do for a living, but I think you should consider being a lawyer for lost causes, I think you would get rich

• Like 3
  • Haha 1