pot plant

hi

Leora if you read this can you please move the pot plant in the living room back to where it was, as it blocks the view of you when you are at the computer desk, thanking you in anticipation

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

Leora if you read this can you please move the pot plant in the living room back to where it was, as it blocks the view of you when you are at the computer desk, thanking you in anticipation

I don't know but it's probably the reason it was put there

hi

I don't know but it's probably the reason it was put there

You ask her a big effort of reflection... Will she anderstand ? ;D

Dude -- that is a "potted plant," not a "pot plant." Believe me, I, and 90% of my fellow citizens, know lots about this substance.

The penalties for marijuana possession in Russia are extremely draconian when compared with the US.

(My state requires a medical permit to use and grow it. I think 25 million people have acquired this permit.  :o)

If you've ever seen RLC people toking buds in front of a camera, I'd be surprised. I suspect the hookahs are flavored tobacco -- that seems to be popular with their age group.

They are now Blocking us even more now with that fucking plant, the only way to get them to remove it is either by not watching that apartment or complaining to RLC about it,especially the paid members, people who don't have a membership could complain too , because the free cams are there for them to decide if they want to see that apartment or not leora is stupid as fuck for even thinking of putting that plant there now,unless of course it was Rlc that made her put it there smh >:( >:( >:(

They are now Blocking us even more now with that fucking plant, the only way to get them to remove it is either by not watching that apartment or complaining to RLC about it,especially the paid members, people who don't have a membership could complain too , because the free cams are there for them to decide if they want to see that apartment or not leora is stupid as fuck for even thinking of putting that plant there now,unless of course it was Rlc that made her put it there smh >:( >:( >:(

Hate to break it to you but they're completely in their right to put the plant where ever they want as long as nothing is DIRECTLY blocking the camera (which in this case it isn't).