pot plant

hi

Leora if you read this can you please move the pot plant in the living room back to where it was, as it blocks the view of you when you are at the computer desk, thanking you in anticipation

Funny looking Pot Plant.  Looks more like a Aloe Plant.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then we have the right to get rid of them(the (leora and paul), even if its not blocking the camera it's in an odd place where we know they deliberately placed the plant to block leora we are not here to look at plants we are here to look at the people, if that is the case why can't the other tenants put plants right in front of their couches and beds so we can't see them if you want to use that logic,they should be able to put plants wherever they want right? the free cameras are for advertising the apartments would any of you buy a product if you could only see 2% of it? I don't think any of us would ,wether leora plays with her pussy on the chair or on the couch has already been done so I don't see why they all of a sudden need to start blocking shit now it's a little too late for that, maybe RLC or Paul told her to do that i don't know but it's a damn shame >:( >:( >:(

Then we have the right to get rid of them(the (leora and paul), even if its not blocking the camera it's in an odd place where we know they deliberately placed the plant to block leora we are not here to look at plants we are here to look at the people, if that is the case why can't the other tenants put plants right in front of their couches and beds so we can't see them if you want to use that logic,they should be able to put plants wherever they want right? the free cameras are for advertising the apartments would any of you buy a product if you could only see 2% of it? I don't think any of us would ,wether leora plays with her pussy on the chair or on the couch has already been done so I don't see why they all of a sudden need to start blocking shit now it's a little too late for that, maybe RLC or Paul told her to do that i don't know but it's a damn shame >:( >:( >:(

Put in a complaint to RLC about it if it bothers you that much.

Put in a complaint to RLC about it if it bothers you that much.

I agree. Put in a complaint; I'm sure the higher-ups at RLC would be more than happy to ignore it. But if you are going to send one you might want to consider learning how to write full sentences, then end with periods. I didn't even bother reading your last post after the first line.

now everybody happy ...she has moved the plant.

They either moved it on their own accord or they were reading the threads.

yea i watched her move it,just a few minutes ago.it make's the room look better tho

Now when she sits at the computer we can see whole body in case she decides to rub one out at the computer.

now everybody happy ...she has moved the plant.

They either moved it on their own accord or they were reading the threads.

yea i watched her move it,just a few minutes ago.it make's the room look better tho

Now when she sits at the computer we can see whole body in case she decides to rub one out at the computer.

i know...and that work's for us.right?    ;)