So Efim finally became a Boy Gamer!!!!

Van & StnCld are right and I feel less alone on this site.

It's good to see sensitive to gender equality, men who think these macho had better help these ladies in daily tasks rather than doing nothing at home and spend time at the computer or console games. Although Diana is tired tonight as Efim has no excuse not to accompany her to bed, even if it's only for sleeping ... We can't say that love shows through much. :-\

What a pity ! Would Diana only be for him a hole with ​​hair around ... No, hairless hole.  ;)

Totally agree. It isn't about Efim or all the others not spending 24/7 fucking. It is about respect, love and affection. These boys have never grown up. They are little boys who have substituted their Mummy for a girl who they can have sex with, however they still expect all the housework to be done and food to be put on their plates.

It seems to me that women these days don't need to worry their men will leave them for another woman. The greatest threat to their relationships is the computer/games console. In the future seeking divorce will have to cite the Xbox or Playstation as the third party in the relationship. Women versus the Xbox. There can only be one winner!!!!!

And again, he fucks his girl every night (or every other night) so love and affection isn't an issue. As kooloos stated, Diana plays games too but that's never a problem.

The truth is if Efim played the piano for hours, or read a book for hours, or engaged in any other recreational activity while Diana was in bed, the same shit would still be said about him. Of course if she were to do to the same thing nothing would be said, because she's the girl am I right? Or is it a case of "he doesn't treat her the way I would therefore he's wrong"?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The Re-incarnation of Stefan.

A beautiful woman in bed and fucking video games are more important.

oh shit i hope not,we just can't deal with another goon boy.well at least this one can sing and won't be a hummer.

And again, he fucks his girl every night (or every other night) so love and affection isn't an issue. As kooloos stated, Diana plays games too but that's never a problem.

The truth is if Efim played the piano for hours, or read a book for hours, or engaged in any other recreational activity while Diana was in bed, the same shit would still be said about him. Of course if she were to do to the same thing nothing would be said, because she's the girl am I right? Or is it a case of "he doesn't treat her the way I would therefore he's wrong"?

Except what you say does not exist, that's why you're wrong by hiding yourself behind the fact Diana plays with video games sometimes. Yes she does, but how long compared to him. He does nothing at home. Which of the two left the apartment every day to work, Efim or Diana? In french, we say "with many "IF" we put Paris in a bottle". Here's your reasoning, a series of "IF".

I love Efim but he is a rude brat by his mother who made ​​him believe that man was the leader in the home and the woman there to serve. She forgot to tell him that Woman holds his balls in hand and the day she decides to tighten, he will cry. Then, he  knows who is the head... Also, not to cry would it be smarter to help Diana and show a little kindness. There is nothing dishonorable.

Finally, be sure I have the same argument about Diana if the situation was reversed.