What's Cooking in Nora's Kitchen....?

Guest noralover

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone read what is written on the refrigerator door bulletin board? I see "N" write on it every few days. Can't tell the language - Once I saw "Have a GOOD DAY" written in English.

Is it a grocery list...schedule? Frustrating not being able to read it.

thanks!  :-\

Can anyone read what is written on the refrigerator door bulletin board? I see "N" write on it every few days. Can't tell the language - Once I saw "Have a GOOD DAY" written in English.

I think it says "Dear NoraLover, if you can read this I need your help.  I want to be with you, but I'm legally married to Kiko.  If you can do something (make it look like an accident) then we can be together.  I'm waiting for you my love, please don't let me down.  Forever yours, Nastya aka NoraLover's Lover"  Lmao  ;D

I think it says "Dear NoraLover, if you can read this I need your help.  I want to be with you, but I'm legally married to Kiko.  If you can do something (make it look like an accident) then we can be together.  I'm waiting for you my love, please don't let me down.  Forever yours, Nastya aka NoraLover's Lover"  Lmao  ;D

LOL

Guest noralover

It might be true  ;) maybe I'm working on it right now......

It might be true  ;) maybe I'm working on it right now......

Go for yours homeboy!  Incidentally, for those who don't know, "homeboy" is a prison/gang/ghetto/street term used by thugs in America and it's a synonym for bro, or brother.  So if someone calls you 'homeboy' don't be offended, it's a good thing.  Having said that, you are all my homeboys now, lol.  Well except LezVoyeur, she's our homegirl (sista/sister) lol.  By the way, I am in no way associated with prisons or gangs, nor am I a thug in America.  I am a law abiding citizen of these great states that are systematically working on the legalization of marijuana (a naturally occurring herb) throughout the country, lol  ;D

Guest 862286

Funny eh? you can wear it but u can't smoke it. The law is a funny thing sometimes... 8)