What's Cooking in Nora's Kitchen....?

Guest noralover

Funny eh? you can wear it but u can't smoke it. The law is a funny thing sometimes... 8)

And to be frank, it's been proven that alcohol and cigarettes cause more harm physically than smoking an occasional joint.  Even Bill Clinton would attest to that, had he inhaled that is, lol  ;D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noralover

something tasty in the kitchen....and I'm not just thinking about the food.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest noralover

yes she has been round before a number of weeks before with her man as well....don't know much more about her really....

Guest noralover

kiko definitely needs more bread inside him, so for his sake I hope the bread making works this time.....

Guest noralover

I hope Nora makes some cup cakes tonight...I'd really like to lick her cake bowl afterwards..... ;).

What happened to noralover's account? Went from registered to guest...

I don't know hotcouple, but he's been trippin' lately.  It seems to me that telling him to forget "finding Nora" and get it out of his head, just freaked him out.  He doesn't seem to be himself anymore.  It's sad too because I was really starting to like the guy.  Hey NoraLover, if you're reading this, a hit of some Big Buddha or Silver Haze might help get you back on track, lol  ;D