What's Cooking in Nora's Kitchen....?

Guest noralover

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

Speaking of bread making, about a month ago she took at loaf out of the bread maker and sliced each of them some. Both taqsted it and within two minutes she dumped the entire loaf in the garbage!

cas

Interesting. Wonder what went wrong, to much or not enough of something. My woman makes home made bread all the time and its always good. I'll ask her what could have gone wrong. BTW< my woman likes to hang out with me when i view RLC. She's read some posts here as well. She is a clean freak but agrees Nora does a pretty good job keeping the place clean. She commented about a small kitchen though.. 8)

Guest noralover

Unfortunately at the moment I cannot see what is being cooked in Nora's kitchen as Kiko is standing in the bloody way!!! Jeeez!!

Who is Nora????

This could be a whole new "non-sexual" thread - Who IS Nora?

Guest noralover

Yooo!  This shit is hilarious!  NoraLover, you're crazy man!  Lmfao!  ;D

Can't believe it has actually run to 2 pages so far.....just waffling on about nothing in particular....but hey that's life and gossip for you......

If I remember right the name change was because a group of people tracked them down using there real names an was causing them problems.  Now RLC does not  use anyone's real name.

I know this is the kitchen tried but was is the bir orange ball on the TV.  I know is is comming from the laptop but dose anyone know what it is?

I would like to know the recipe of broth that Nastya and Kiko take often looks yummy!

Apparently, Acer has taken this thread a bit too seriously, lmao  ;D

Culinary, Culture and sex is my interest - LOL

Culinary, Culture and sex is my interest - LOL

In that order?

1 You will prepare a delicious dinner for the woman who is with you.

2 During dinner, we talked about the cultures.

3 And after dinner, go have sex in bed.

Note: It never fails!