B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back Polya for your stay #3 on RLC

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Polya #1 01.07.2016 29.09.2016 B1 91
Polya #2 29.04.2017 31.08.2017 B1 125

The return of Polya FFS! The world's gone mad...Next we'll see the return of Boris...😏

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

RLC changed Polina to Polya. This confirms to me that the guy who makes the name changes on RLC is constantly reading CC forum. 

I think that RLC contacted Polya last minute because she lives in Barcelona as a quick replacement of Danaya until another girl arrives. I also think that Polya will spend most of her time with Tereza & Timur in B5 or they will come and visit her in B2 especially B2 & B5 are close to each other. 

Polya has wanted to rejoin the project for a while now...

On 10/16/2022 at 9:19 PM, Noldus said:

27 days today - a few more days..

On 10/16/2022 at 8:20 PM, Shinobi49 said:

Unfortunately I think she will leave soon, maybe it is a month-long contract 

Holy fuck, you two got it perfectly

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Polya has wanted to rejoin the project for a while now...

That is interesting to know and makes me ask a question which is: how she was living in Barcelona before rejoining RLC ?

I mean that she needed money for rent and other expenses and who knows how long she was living in Barcelona? months or years ? Honestly Naga I can't fully understand that Polya would return after six years since her first participation. 

Or I guess her situation is similar to Holly's when she lived with her ex-boyfriend for about 6 months after she left RLC in May 2021 and before rejoining RLC with Tweety late last year.     

43 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That is interesting to know and makes me ask a question which is: how she was living in Barcelona before rejoining RLC ?

I mean that she needed money for rent and other expenses and who knows how long she was living in Barcelona? months or years ? Honestly Naga I can't fully understand that Polya would return after six years since her first participation. 

Or I guess her situation is similar to Holly's when she lived with her ex-boyfriend for about 6 months after she left RLC in May 2021 and before rejoining RLC with Tweety late last year.     

She's linvin in Barcelona for a long time. IIRC she arrived when Anna, Lola and Mila were in B2. She visited them many times.