B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

10 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

I can navigate and watch the thumbnails but there are no free cameras and the cam is frozen to Leora's living room. No matter what cam I click the frozen image remains.

Hey Fritz. Seems like a new strategy, not 100% sure.

The thumbnails on live cams are now un-blurred, never seen that before.

The economic crisis tends to make customers cut down on among others RLC.

And the fact that russian girls in the EU has got a different status because of Ukraine War.

Just my guess, but I might be right. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hey Fritz. Seems like a new strategy, not 100% sure.

The thumbnails on live cams are now un-blurred, never seen that before.

The economic crisis tends to make customers cut down on among others RLC.

And the fact that russian girls in the EU has got a different status because of Ukraine War.

Just my guess, but I might be right. Have a nice day.

They have this strategy for a long time. Some times is very blurry, others just a bit and some times no blur at all. some times they have free cams, others don't. Once they even put Esmi's room on free cam while she was dancing. It all depends what's happening and if they think that it's a good moment to promote the site and create interest.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They have this strategy for a long time. Some times is very blurry, others just a bit and some times no blur at all. some times they have free cams, others don't. Once they even put Esmi's room on free cam while she was dancing. It all depends what's happening and if they think that it's a good moment to promote the site and create interest.

Hey there. It's hard to sell nothing, and the winds are blowing against you.