B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

37 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I thought that Alexandra & Lucian are Russians. 

No, I saw Alex's Ukrainian passport in the B-5 hall one day.  They could be ethnic Russians who lived in the Donbas, but are citizens of Ukraine.  They both are young enough to have been born after Ukraine became an independent republic.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You are tripping.

Welcome to reality, not your dreamworld.

This is serious, at least if you live in Europe as I do.

You are all over the place with info on nude girls, good for you,

but the big picture, not so much.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Welcome to reality, not your dreamworld.

This is serious, at least if you live in Europe as I do.

You are all over the place with info on nude girls, good for you,

but the big picture, not so much.

Some Russians in the project are traveling to many places and passing by check points and nothing happened, I don't have the numbers but I believe that there are more Ukrainians than Russians in the project or at least is 50/50 and as far as I know there isn't a police hunting down Russians at homes. Probably the ones that are getting deported are the ones that are trying to enter illegally or are already illegal in Europe.

I'll not extent this conversation.  

1 hour ago, moules said:

No, I saw Alex's Ukrainian passport in the B-5 hall one day.  They could be ethnic Russians who lived in the Donbas, but are citizens of Ukraine.  They both are young enough to have been born after Ukraine became an independent republic.

If the cover of the passport is blue so it is Ukrainian passport but if the cover is red so it is Russian passport.

I saw Olivia last night at Masha's apartment checking her passport and it was red. Of course, we know that the four girls (Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora & Harley) are Russians.  

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If the cover of the passport is blue so it is Ukrainian passport but if the cover is red so it is Russian passport.

I saw Olivia last night at Masha's apartment checking her passport and it was red. Of course, we know that the four girls (Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora & Harley) are Russians.  

the passport cover was dark blue.

20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Looks good.....except for the inflated lips. I don't know why these girls think it looks good. 

I don't know why either.  it's a preference, I supposed.  I actually didn't notice the lip inflation.  I guess you must of seen her somewhere previously, that tells you something I don't see.  She looks nice anyway.