Alina's Pussy

Never leave a man down, I must come to a fellow Aussie's rescue. Although Russell didn't produce the actual clip, whoever did, can be forgiven for not including the first moon landing, if we are talking of the first manned mission, because that didn't occur until 20 July 1969 and The Real Thing was released in mid March 1969, four months earlier. This version of another The Real Thing, promotes love, peace and harmony, not really my thing, but I'll try anything once.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Go ahead mate and post it. The idiots then changed the formulation. What a screw-up that was.

In fact, the Mexican coke is a different formulation, and it's better. It truly is THE REAL THING. I drank that regularly in my youth, and it worked on a hot desert day every time.

And people who would mix Coke with a quality rum would steal sheep. (Now, the white powdered coke is a different matter entirely...it goes better with VSOP Cognac.)

Read this while we patiently wait for Alina's pussy to show up on this thread.  ;D

http://justinjwright.com/blog/mexican-coke-3043/

Yeah. Go ahead mate and post it. The idiots then changed the formulation. What a screw-up that was.

In fact, the Mexican coke is a different formulation, and it's better. It truly is THE REAL THING. I drank that regularly in my youth, and it worked on a hot desert day every time.

And people who would mix Coke with a quality rum would steal sheep. (Now, the white powdered coke is a different matter entirely...it goes better with VSOP Cognac.)

Read this while we patiently wait for Alina's pussy to show up on this thread.  ;D

http://justinjwright.com/blog/mexican-coke-3043/

Could be a long wait. Not much action the last couple of days.

What I have liked for a long time is bourbon and coke. not the powder.

I abused that mix in junior high and haven't been able to withstand the sweetness since.

Scotch on the rocks is the only hard drug I can withstand anymore, but the only Scotch worth drinking requires a decent income. So sad... :'(

I've seen Alina's pussy in action before; it wasn't standing on two legs like Meerkat, either. But I know there must be some decent captures of it floating around somewhere.

• 1 month later...

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

One "s" or a "like" is sufficient around here, especially when such a response is repeated on multiple threads. Otherwise you might appear to be an adolescent troll, and you will not be accepted into the community.

Thank you for understanding our complicated and tight standards regarding posts.