#5 What do you drive?

SPYING 1

Why does everyone paint a car resale red? And then put idiotic exhaust pipes hanging out of the back. To me, the worst part is the Chebby dash look. The 59 Cadillac dash is soooo much cooler looking.1898226089_DSCN0818(2).JPG.ee543c808ffa8eb36dd705e49b6eb32a.JPG

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

TBG 150 likes these big Convertible 

BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 1966 Cadillac DeVille Convertible at auction with...

Bad 5 year run of the 429 engine. The oil pumps wore out prematurely and that contributed to complete engine failures in many 63-67 Cadillacs.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

That is one POS. Talk about rigging? Cad 500 with twin turbos. Pull it out, sell it and junk the rest. Whoever tried to vacuum cover the door panels didn't know shit about how to operate a vacuum molding cabinet.

Should have just left the Silverado front end on it. That 'Sclade front end makes it look like it belongs in L.A. or Detroit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

That is one POS. Talk about rigging? Cad 500 with twin turbos. Pull it out, sell it and junk the rest. Whoever tried to vacuum cover the door panels didn't know shit about how to operate a vacuum molding cabinet.

Should have just left the Silverado front end on it. That 'Sclade front end makes it look like it belongs in L.A. or Detroit.

10 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I just showed the wife the '32 Packard and it's final price. I think she wet her panties. That is her dream car. I told her to start playing the lottery.

I think even some men will get their underwear wet from this car 😁

• Like 1