#5 What do you drive?

SPYING 1

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a 1932 Packard Deluxe Eight Model 903 Convertible Victoria at auction...

TBG 150 look the seller isn't to far from you

Boy, that would make me cream my jeans. It'll probably sell for between $125k-$150k. If my wife sees that, she'll mortgage the house for it while I'm sleeping. I have not and will not go in debt for a vehicle. I'm quite content, owing nobody a dime.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Boy, that would make me cream my jeans. It'll probably sell for between $125k-$150k. If my wife sees that, she'll mortgage the house for it while I'm sleeping. I have not and will not go in debt for a vehicle. I'm quite content, owing nobody a dime.

BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a 1967 Cadillac DeVille Convertible at auction with Bring a Trailer, the...

TBG 150 is that a good deal 

Not a good deal. It has a 429CID engine. These were considered 'boat anchors' in the Cadillac circle. 

They incorporate an aluminum front cover that wears quickly, resulting in an oil pump that can't oil the rockers due to lack of pressure. Buick had the same set-up on the Wildcat engines.

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2022 at 8:40 AM, TBG 150 said:

It's currently bid up to $75kUSD, so really out of my price range

The bid is currently $101,000 with 3 days to go, unbelievable 😳 that old car 🚗 would fetch that type of money 💰 🤑 💸 

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Not a good deal. It has a 429CID engine. These were considered 'boat anchors' in the Cadillac circle. 

They incorporate an aluminum front cover that wears quickly, resulting in an oil pump that can't oil the rockers due to lack of pressure. Buick had the same set-up on the Wildcat engines.

Sold for $27,750 on 11/29/22

• Like 1