B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

@thinga69 I have nothing else to say that you just have to look at B1 to see who is absent at the moment from the apartment while everything else is present apart from the girls of B7, be it B4, B2 and B5
It is in itself that I persist in saying that Esmi is much better 😁

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

@thinga69 I have nothing else to say that you just have to look at B1 to see who is absent at the moment from the apartment while everything else is present apart from the girls of B7, be it B4, B2 and B5
It is in itself that I persist in saying that Esmi is much better 😁

This is a matter of opinion. You have your standards and I have mine. Me saying that Mathilda is better than Esmi doesn't mean that "Esmi the worst ever" and Mathilda may have her reasons not to be there. She left for the gym about the same time that she usually go and may have not returned because she may have other things to do.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Why Polya didn't join the Farwell party? She is in B2 by herself. 

Also, I have an observation.  Lilith's friend has large suitcases in B4 which are more than she needs for a short vacation. Is it possible Lilith's friend will replace Mathilda or Marlene in B1 ?? 🤔

This never happened.

23 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Why Polya didn't join the Farwell party? She is in B2 by herself. 

Also, I have an observation.  Lilith's friend has large suitcases in B4 which are more than she needs for a short vacation. Is it possible Lilith's friend will replace Mathilda or Marlene in B1 ?? 🤔

The weird is that Karol didn't join them. She was good friend with Marlene and had invited her once to her apartment...