B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

47 minutes ago,  ddhm said: 

As long as subscribers don’t get info or have no idea , for me the girls are “ without a reason “ away from their work .. i don’t care if they vanish once per week or twice or 3 times , it simply annoys me that they show ZERO interest or that they are slightly interested in being in an environment that provides them a really fun and comfortable way of living .. it has always been the indifference that made me angry as a viewer . 

Expand  

I think that your complain is only valid for Kass and Ailey. Don't know why are you doing here. Zaba, Esmi, Kristy, Marlene and Samson are getting constant nights out but is only one night once in a while per week.

Esmi is now half days of the week away from her apartment .. What I said it was an example , good friend Noldus mentioned about the “ Wednesday night club night “ but I think it was Thursdays and we were used seeing Tweety and Holly doing it , so as to name recent situations .. 

Still my post had a deeper meaning which had to do with the interest of the current tenants to their job . So , we have Leia who os clearly using RLC for her personal purposes and she’s forced in my opinion living in B4 , 5 times per week she’s at Karol’s .. Trinity .. what can I say about her ? Ailey and Kassandra you said it… Zabava , well , so many times in B1 , strangely after the incident with the guy she’s nowhere to be found in B1 again .. Ot is a complete mess and I think also the viewers are kind of confused of what’s going on … seeing tenants feeling happy let’s say elsewhere and a company ( ( RLC ) showing that has left them complete freedom to do whatever , I don’t know about this direction…. It’s hilarious not having the notice for Kassandra and Ailey , it is a joke seeing Masha in Barcelona and not still the airplane sign by the responsible RLC department of how many days she will be in Barcelona and away from Rome .. A mess ..

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

•  
   47 minutes ago,  ddhm said: 

As long as subscribers don’t get info or have no idea , for me the girls are “ without a reason “ away from their work .. i don’t care if they vanish once per week or twice or 3 times , it simply annoys me that they show ZERO interest or that they are slightly interested in being in an environment that provides them a really fun and comfortable way of living .. it has always been the indifference that made me angry as a viewer . 

Expand  

I think that your complain is only valid for Kass and Ailey. Don't know why are you doing here. Zaba, Esmi, Kristy, Marlene and Samson are getting constant nights out but is only one night once in a while per week.

Esmi is now half days of the week away from her apartment .. What I said it was an example , good friend Noldus mentioned about the “ Wednesday night club night “ but I think it was Thursdays and we were used seeing Tweety and Holly doing it , so as to name recent situations .. 

Still my post had a deeper meaning which had to do with the interest of the current tenants to their job . So , we have Leia who os clearly using RLC for her personal purposes and she’s forced in my opinion living in B4 , 5 times per week she’s at Karol’s .. Trinity .. what can I say about her ? Ailey and Kassandra you said it… Zabava , well , so many times in B1 , strangely after the incident with the guy she’s nowhere to be found in B1 again .. Ot is a complete mess and I think also the viewers are kind of confused of what’s going on … seeing tenants feeling happy let’s say elsewhere and a company ( ( RLC ) showing that has left them complete freedom to do whatever , I don’t know about this direction…. It’s hilarious not having the notice for Kassandra and Ailey , it is a joke seeing Masha in Barcelona and not still the airplane sign by the responsible RLC department of how many days she will be in Barcelona and away from Rome .. A mess ..

Zaba didn't came that often to B1 so her absence isn't so strange, she might have off cam friends or even a guy, who knows. I still don't buy that Esmi didn't know about that event and now is in a bad term with Zaba. Just can't. I just hope that RLC is treating right ($$$$) who is doing the job right.

One tip. On the top right corner of each post there is three dots, there you have a "share" option, this way you post doesn't get messy. That's also valid in the mobile version.

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba didn't came that often to B1 so her absence isn't so strange, she might have off cam friends or even a guy, who knows. I still don't buy that Esmi didn't know about that event and now is in a bad term with Zaba. Just can't. I just hope that RLC is treating right ($$$$) who is doing the job right.

One tip. On the top right corner of each post there is three dots, there you have a "share" option, this way you post doesn't get messy. That's also valid in the mobile version.

You are right and I have  been told about the “ tip “ again and again but I always forget to use the feature .. sorry and thanks 😄