Guess who!

Yesterday, the apartment was under maintenance for a while. Some of the open threads died, but not all. Guess who visited the apartment at that time?

Tips:

- Slow-moving, skinny guy

- He has a very beautiful wife, with great body

- Ear tunnel in the left ear

- The last time I saw him in the RLC, he had a beard and longer hair

Yesterday, the apartment was under maintenance for a while. Some of the open threads died, but not all. Guess who visited the apartment at that time?

Tips:

we should say more, because kiko in the apartment alma and Adiana!? , I'm lost!

Tips:

we should say more, because kiko in the apartment alma and Adiana!? , I'm lost!

estoy seguro que kiko es la conexion rlf en barcelona siempre lo he dicho , y estos dos nuevos son sus cachorros , son profesionales del espectaculo seguro , no se si sexual pero si de la noche y la farandula , y no son pareja seguro tambien .

Yesterday, the apartment was under maintenance for a while. Some of the open threads died, but not all. Guess who visited the apartment at that time...

exactly, my open threads continued to work and  what I see is there were two technicians repairing the phone at the entrance and KIKO explaining Adriana and Daniel how work the cameras and the RLC concept.

just after his departure she gave him a blowjob in the bedroom ....

Yesterday, the apartment was under maintenance for a while. Some of the open threads died, but not all. Guess who visited the apartment at that time...

exactly, my open threads continued to work and  what I see is there were two technicians repairing the phone at the entrance and KIKO explaining Adriana and Daniel how work the cameras and the RLC concept.

just after his departure she gave him a blowjob in the bedroom ....

unless someone  posts a picture as proof that this happened, i am NOT BUYING IT.

surely, one of you  who claims that this happened  is smart enough  to  get some kind of evidence. otherwise,  a poster with a conspiracy still smells like a troll.

you guys know exactly that we only record the sex.

at the Beginning I believed to be the only one to see it but fortunately there are others.

he explained the concept RLC and told them that it came from Russia and there were 6 russian couples and 2 Spanish.

I do not know who it was until today because I follow RLC since June

believe it or no, that's what I saw...

I have no need to prove anything. Either you believe it or not, it's not my problem. I'm just telling what I saw.

Answer me this then... when you claim this happened,  why did  it take you a full day  to post something about it?  Why not post about it  right then and there?    and even if it did happen,  so what?  we all know  that  the barcelona  couples  know each other as  evidenced  by Alma and Isabell being friends.  im just being logical.