Guess who!

Guest helloworld007

you guys know exactly that we only record the sex.

at the Beginning I believed to be the only one to see it but fortunately there are others.

he explained the concept RLC and told them that it came from Russia and there were 6 russian couples and 2 Spanish.

I do not know who it was until today because I follow RLC since June

believe it or no, that's what I saw...

Interesting. Maybe he's the one running RLC?

estoy seguro que kiko es la conexion rlf en barcelona siempre lo he dicho , y estos dos nuevos son sus cachorros , son profesionales del espectaculo seguro , no se si sexual pero si de la noche y la farandula , y no son pareja seguro tambien .

No me sorprendería si estás en lo correcto.

you guys know exactly that we only record the sex.

at the Beginning I believed to be the only one to see it but fortunately there are others.

he explained the concept RLC and told them that it came from Russia and there were 6 russian couples and 2 Spanish.

I do not know who it was until today because I follow RLC since June

believe it or no, that's what I saw...

Interesting. Maybe he's the one running RLC?

ah, the conspiracy unravels :P

Maybe Kiko was playing us like the guy in Saw. Making us think that he is a participant while he is actually the mastermind. We did see him working on some code a few times ;)

In that case Nora is indeed by all definition our queen...

Guest Chameleon

Actually it all makes perfect sense. Kiko is connected to a network of Russians within Barcelona, some of whom are key figures within the community. He has been in real estate and he has been studying programming. A small step from showing clients around apartments to this. Someone in another post mentioned that everyone is interconnected and it all goes back to Ukraine - I do believe he or she was castigated for this assertion. BUT, perhaps he/she was on to something. Or knows something that we don't.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually it all makes perfect sense. Kiko is connected to a network of Russians within Barcelona, some of whom are key figures within the community. He has been in real estate and he has been studying programming. A small step from showing clients around apartments to this. Someone in another post mentioned that everyone is interconnected and it all goes back to Ukraine - I do believe he or she was castigated for this assertion. BUT, perhaps he/she was on to something. Or knows something that we don't.