B2 - General Topic 2022 #24 (October / November)

On 11/13/2022 at 10:10 AM, thinga69 said:

I can say that they aren't. Of course that when they don't have internet or power they know that the apartment is UM but in other cases they doesn't know.

The only way you would know that is if you were part of RLC otherwise it’s just speculation which helps no one 

3 minutes ago, fisherman said:

The only way you would know that is if you were part of RLC otherwise it’s just speculation which helps no one 

There are other ways to be well informed other than working for RLC or speculating things

7 minutes ago, fisherman said:

It’s not just me it’s everybody else who now sleep knowing what you wrote is as you say Bull Shit and not true. 

ok i'm happy to let everyone sleep better tonight in that case 😁

It's just a shame to see that some people are too binary and don't think there are other possibilities to know certain things, and since I don't want to break their bubble, I'm going to avoid giving other information.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

ok i'm happy to let everyone sleep better tonight in that case 😁

It's just a shame to see that some people are too binary and don't think there are other possibilities to know certain things, and since I don't want to break their bubble, I'm going to avoid giving other information.

Why not admit you just know jack shit about inside information and stop fooling people on here that your in the know about what’s going on. 

14 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Why not admit you just know jack shit about inside information and stop fooling people on here that your in the know about what’s going on. 

I never claimed that I knew things from the inside, I just said that there were other solutions to have reliable information from the inside that are different from the ones you proposed

As you seem to see things that I didn't say, I also understand that you can't understand what you see elsewhere 😁