B2 - General Topic 2022 #24 (October / November)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I think you're alone on that one.🤣

It's OK, I have noticed that I seldom agree with the majority anyway, so I am used to it.

The benefit is, I always get to have my favourites to myself. While everyone run like sheeps after Esmi and Zabava, I can enjoy my Hairdresser in peace and quiet. 😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, ed2 said:

Also, at the same time, Polya was naked on her bed. Maybe I'm in a minority, but I think she has become very beautiful after she put on more weight. 😍

Just curious but could she be pregnant? Her bump is still pronounced even when she is lying on her back, usually, errr ladies carrying a few extra pounds/kilos when lying prone tend to flatten out care of gravity.(Unless it's her time of the month and it is water retention, maybe). I don't follow the singles/couples on vacation at all, and apart from Nelly and Bogdan, I have no clue who any of them are, hence I don't know how long she has been like that etc. :) 

21 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Just curious but could she be pregnant? Her bump is still pronounced even when she is lying on her back, usually, errr ladies carrying a few extra pounds/kilos when lying prone tend to flatten out care of gravity.(Unless it's her time of the month and it is water retention, maybe). I don't follow the singles/couples on vacation at all, and apart from Nelly and Bogdan, I have no clue who any of them are, hence I don't know how long she has been like that etc. 🙂

She has been like this for the past year, so it is highly doubtful that she is pregnant

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

She has been like this for the past year, so it is highly doubtful that she is pregnant

One hell of a a gestation period if she was then. :)  thanks for the reply, You know what they say, if it ain't babies it's pies. :) 

• Haha 1