B2 - General Topic 2022 #24 (October / November)

Noldus

59 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looks like her... If so, we'll have great times!   If Damira's also coming,  it will be awesome!! 

I would love for Damira to come but I think it's asking too much.  I have a list of girls I would like to come back, but why should they make us happy?

At least , RLC has shaken things up , B4 was dead and they brought Elettra and Taylor and immediately the interest for whatever reasons increased . B2 is doing fine , B1 is the quiet place and poor Zabava , I hope she manages to deal with two girls who - Elmira has been surprisingly nice so far but Esmi tries to balance two lives - aren’t on cameras for adventures but rather for showing off ..

B5 has drama and its parties and for me always enjoyable to watch ( I could never even believe that Tereza and Holly would get along so great and support one another ) . 

So , let’s hope that it is time for Lilith ( which is clear what her purpose on the project is for anyone who watches carefully ) to go , Monica has her most disappointing presence so far ( it is clear she’s got older and RLC is just money for her and nothing to make her happy ) and it is a pity for whatever we have seen by her , Kristy maybe finally decided to remember her amazing past times ( we need to wait for that ) and enjoy RLC as she was doing back in the golden days of Russia , Tani is one of the most amazing sex performance women who have ever appeared , a woman who knows how to fuck and how to be fucked and it is pity that she’s not getting a Thor or even Yanai’s treatment ( this would have been amazing to watch ) and in general , Tani is super wonderful to watch . 

And B7 , what to say ? The guys are fine , they try for entertainment , Tim’s having this strange connection with Tani ( she’s never sleeping in his room ) , I am perfectly fine with Samson , Nelly and Bogdan are the bosses and they have other establishment with RLC and of course , we have the biggest scandal I believe for tenants which have been for months with this project  , Ailey and Kassandra which is also clear that RLC has them there because they serve other purposes while in Barcelona . I can’t remember having seen so apathetic tenants , tenants that they are there serving purposes that are more than anyone can think . 

Having Debby back , it looks like RLC is “touching “ the pulse of viewers , only if they could remove uninterested tenants faster .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2