I'm doing something wrong?

rzkjr1

I'm not sure if I'm typing in the correct area on here.  Can someone help?  I usually go to Create at the top of the page on the right hand side.  Then It says Select Forum then Random Selection.  Then I put in the Title as required.  When I check everyone else's Title, I've been noticing General Topic, etc.  I'm hoping someone else can help me, because I don't want anyone else to misinterpret what I'm doing and piss someone else off because my attitude isn't very good either when someone else hates what I'm doing here. I mean, my attitude is mostly good.  I just don't like it when someone else doesn't understand I don't always know what I'm doing here. It cause me to want to leave.  I hope I don't have to do that because I had to eliminate another website for the same reason.  Anyhow thanks, if you can.  If not, that's okay too.

2 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm not sure if I'm typing in the correct area on here.  Can someone help?  I usually go to Create at the top of the page on the right hand side.  Then It says Select Forum then Random Selection.  Then I put in the Title as required.  When I check everyone else's Title, I've been noticing General Topic, etc.  I'm hoping someone else can help me, because I don't want anyone else to misinterpret what I'm doing and piss someone else off because my attitude isn't very good either when someone else hates what I'm doing here. I mean, my attitude is mostly good.  I just don't like it when someone else doesn't understand I don't always know what I'm doing here. It cause me to want to leave.  I hope I don't have to do that because I had to eliminate another website for the same reason.  Anyhow thanks, if you can.  If not, that's okay too.

How can we help you ? We don't want our new members leaving, so just ask myself, moos, or StnCld for help and we would glad to help you navigate the forum. You can PM any of us and we will respond when we get your PM.

Thanks for reaching out.

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How can we help you ? We don't want our new members leaving, so just ask myself, moos, or StnCld for help and we would glad to help you navigate the forum. You can PM any of us and we will respond when we get your PM.

Thanks for reaching out.

I was just trying to figure out how to create a message in the chat so, it comes up as a General Topic.  I don't see the General Topic I see in other chat messages listed anywhere.  I hope I'm making sense.

3 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I was just trying to figure out how to create a message in the chat so, it comes up as a General Topic.  I don't see the General Topic I see in other chat messages listed anywhere.  I hope I'm making sense.

Then you need to click the Chat Tab on the top of the page. It's right next to the Forum Tab.