They found an Off Cam Hidey hole

Guest epoxin

Fair play to them I say. Not only have RLC given them a free place to live in, they are also taking the piss out of RLC by having sex in an area they can't be viewed but can be heard. That's ninja level fuck you RLC.

Also taking the paying member's money and they still don't get to see it.

Yeah that is shit of course but if people cancel their subscriptions because of it then i give this pair a month before RLC bins them.  She's not that fit any way, she's a giant.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good thing they are actually spending some time at home. The bad news is that all the interesting action taking place on the balcony outside of camera views, so all we get to watch is them sitting on the sofa watching TV until they leave the house. Already got that excitement from Sofia/Roman. Time to cancel.

Guest xvoyeurx

yes,for me too,time to cancel,j have renew my suscription for see this new couple but j'm too dissapointed.

many kiss on cameras but all action on balcony

when the cameras was in maintenance in some days past and just after cameras back on,they go in bed for suck dick whith panties on,very strange.

j'm sure the 3 guys was coming team rlc in house have say"can you go in bed with door open and do something for exciting guys for suscribe and

after you do what you want".it's not the first time it's like that,first day sex and after nothing,anyone remember sofia/roman(first day sex after bored,for diana/efim (first day sex with girl red dress and now never see again red dress girl)very strange

They were shown the apartment with the camera set up and saw that the balcony was cam free and probably also free from viewers from the outside. Bingo! Contract signed. I think almost everybody would grab that opportunity if it was handed to them in a time of need.

They should install a webcam on the balcony, that way we get to see where we pay for! Verry annoying this  >:(

And maybe one on the roof as well, or in the back seat of their car, if they have one. 

What,.. You never fucked on the roof before?

Guest xvoyeurx

They should install a webcam on the balcony, that way we get to see where we pay for! Verry annoying this  >:(

And maybe one on the roof as well, or in the back seat of their car, if they have one. 

the difference it's nobody pay 30 $ for see me fuck.this couple have not understand the concept of rlc.

is it the reallife go fuck always on balcony for we see nothing!if they are not ok for the cameras,they have the possibility leave rlc.we pay for see something more interesting in locked rooms but if there is nothing more,it's not necessery pay,j back freeloader

And just to make sure install Gopros on a couple of pets and hire some ninjas with cameras for the real dirty work.

I'm back lol, so when I talked about them hiding people said that I should just deal with it huh? Now you guys are beginning to see what I meant by the tenants are just using RLC to get free rent while not doing anything to entertain the RLC subscribers, RLC used to be fun I don't know what's going on lately ???

I'm back lol, so when I talked about them hiding people said that I should just deal with it huh? Now you guys are beginning to see what I meant by the tenants are just using RLC to get free rent while not doing anything to entertain the RLC subscribers, RLC used to be fun I don't know what's going on lately ???

i agree,rlc used to BE fun.the tenant's gave you something to record or take picture's of.i know these people can go where ever or do what ever they want but if enough people would just cancel their paid subscriptions then maybe rlc will step in and do something.i for one will not pay to see empty apartment's or people hiding,playing video games or literally doing nothing.if i get to see something interesting ok...if not ok too,but i still have my 30 dollars.and now they want 45 dollars for a couple extra thing's....yea Right.

Guest bountykillas

i agree,rlc used to BE fun.the tenant's gave you something to record or take picture's of.i know these people can go where ever or do what ever they want but if enough people would just cancel their paid subscriptions then maybe rlc will step in and do something.i for one will not pay to see empty apartment's or people hiding,playing video games or literally doing nothing.if i get to see something interesting ok...if not ok too,but i still have my 30 dollars.and now they want 45 dollars for a couple extra thing's....yea Right.

HMFIC I agree with you 100%

Yes HMFIC You hit the nail right on the head, it's sad but that's the reality and we got to deal with ;)