B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

It happens with esmi ALOT!!!! Happened with leora quite often before Paul got there, but the stooges here think we should be as ok as they are with the bullshit!!!

I'm not ok with the bullshit and these 2 can't leave fast enough. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm not ok with the bullshit and these 2 can't leave fast enough. 

Thought we were gonna see something that night with Samson but failure!! It was my only hope for them so yes, time to leave and I hope esmi leaves with them!!!!!

31 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Thought we were gonna see something that night with Samson but failure!! It was my only hope for them so yes, time to leave and I hope esmi leaves with them!!!!!

Samson did fuck Ailey, but I don't care about that bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

B4 in B7

Except for Tami and Tim.  Tim looking forlorn in Tami's bed.  (Updated to add that Tani appears to be getting ready to join the party in B-7.)

The three musketeers are really turning out to be immature, middle-aged losers chasing younger women.

Thor's explosive and volatile temper would sour any normal relationship. But  Holly is dependent on him for great sex.

While missing out on this party, Samson's interest in women is limited to those who want nothing more from sex than caressing and sucking his dick.  His 15 minute fuck with Elettra struck me as nothing more a last-minute desperate effort to get some camscore points and money before going off on vacation.  Won the prize for the most bizarre coitus on RLC in the past three years.

And now Tim, who is not a brute, but seems to have done little to improve his status in life since he was last on RLC five or six years ago.   What was he doing before RLC threw him an income lifeline?  Increasingly less social, and becoming a mirror to Kassandra and Ailey, both of whom, while on cam, are all too happy to be confined to their rooms. 

• Upvote 1