Carla & Yanai (2022) #4

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

It made me laugh that when she was done she sniffed it and then sprayed perfume on it.😁

fucking hilarious!!!!!!....she sniffed herself the 1st day she got here as well😆

• Haha 1

Don is back and is very worried because he hasn't heard from Maria anymore: he keeps calling her and doesn't answer; he also called her father and her brother and has no answers. He does not know what to think ... he thinks of some things said by her in the past and that are in contradiction: they seem like excuses or lies. She should stay in Tarragona with her parents. I speak a little Spanish, but they (Yanai and Don) speak very fast and it is difficult to understand everything. I'm afraid we won't see her again! 😢

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Tragedy in progress! They have been talking since yesterday about a serious event that happened in which Maria is involved or protagonist: it seems that she has told a chain of lies, one to cover the other, involving many people. It seems to me that someone has received a subpoena. Yanai doesn't want to get involved. Carla is crying because Maria is her friend. Yanai is explaining to her that Maria is a liar and an irresponsible one. But it is very difficult to understand as Yanai speaks very fast, Carla and Don speak more slowly but very softly. I can't understand what exactly happened, maybe they talked about it when I wasn't connected. Is it possible that there is no Spanish-speaking person on this forum telling us what exactly is going on?

12 minutes ago, Boing said:

Tragedy in progress! They have been talking since yesterday about a serious event that happened in which Maria is involved or protagonist: it seems that she has told a chain of lies, one to cover the other, involving many people. It seems to me that someone has received a subpoena. Yanai doesn't want to get involved. Carla is crying because Maria is her friend. Yanai is explaining to her that Maria is a liar and an irresponsible one. But it is very difficult to understand as Yanai speaks very fast, Carla and Don speak more slowly but very softly. I can't understand what exactly happened, maybe they talked about it when I wasn't connected. Is it possible that there is no Spanish-speaking person on this forum telling us what exactly is going on?

Just to clarify; The one you call Maria is Carla's friend, who sleeps in the dining room and not Don's girl??