the most active house

ever since they have moved in they don't seem to want to be in front of the camera the only time we see them is if they pass through the apartment and go to the balcony or when they are sleeping, i know they are new but not ever do we see them rlc needs to get couples who are not going to not be in the apartment apart from when they are sleeping, it's pretty boring when all you see is walls and no one around and when they are you can only hear them, hopefully they start being more active and in the apartment  but seeing what i have saw so far i don't see that from happening maybe rlc should reconsider having people like that, katya and ruslan was the same but they are starting to settle more but that apartment has had its number of tenants since i have started watching i have saw about 3 different couples move in, what is others views do they need more time or should they move out already

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically going to have to catch them in action when they go to bed at night or when they wake up,

otherwise looks like it's going to be dead silence there all day long. I really missed Alma masturbating.

I miss Alma period.    :(

Actually, I'm not an Alma fan. I'd do her, but not marry her. And she'd make a great friend. She's kind,  loyal and sweet, and that trait is getting difficult to find on RLC with any of the girl tenants.

Goonboy screwed up big time by losing her.

bona nit floreta ......

My google translator says that the phrase is Hatian Creole. No wonder I can't translate most of your statements. ???

But whatever you said, Darkman, is probably correct.

" floreta " literalmente en catalan es flor pequeña ( florecilla ) es una expresion cariñosa de llamar a una mujer , tiene como un doble sentido hace referencia a los organos sexuales de ella , o una persona muy tierna , no se bien explicarlo .

I miss Alma period.    :(

Actually, I'm not an Alma fan. I'd do her, but not marry her. And she'd make a great friend. She's kind,  loyal and sweet, and that trait is getting difficult to find on RLC with any of the girl tenants.

Goonboy screwed up big time by losing her.

yes sir he did and it is his loss not her's,i would also like to have her as a friend.i bet she(as a friend)would be a great deal of fun.i would treat her as such a special friend i but i don't want to marry either.