B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

they talked about it ... I think it is a traditional anniversary ... maybe the colored ribbons that have prepared the last few days have something to do with it ... if so maybe there will also be Martina 😍

Yep. I see many doing ribbons. Even Karol and Leia are doing, the one that doesn't go much to parties, so it must be important.

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I only saw Esmi and Elmira doing. Maybe Zaba will stay home with BF to enjoy some time alone. 😅

Holly now too ... very professional!
So almost everyone will be there ... let's just hope it's not a religious thing ... Electra is strangely trying on some non-slutty clothes

14 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Holly now too ... very professional!
So almost everyone will be there ... let's just hope it's not a religious thing ... Electra is strangely trying on some non-slutty clothes

I believe is just a wholesome party.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. I see many doing ribbons. Even Karol and Leia are doing, the one that doesn't go much to parties, so it must be important.

I think that it might be some type of party for Ukraine support. When Nelly visited Martina last week they both were working with ribbons that appeared to me to be the blue and yellow Ukrainian colors...same colors Holly is working with today. Guess we'll see.