B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

14 hours ago, northguy said:

So Kristy is a slutty sex worker. Aren't they all, allowing others to watch.

So the critics (a little minority) wants her to say no to boys or do it with boys

and do it with girls or not. That's really funny, because it's dumb.

From a business perspective she's number 1, so RLC want's to

keep her as long as possible, maybe until  Elettra gets more popular.

so i guess your wife shows her pussy to just any random guy right?  personally i don't care if she says yes to boys or girls but at least have some feelings for the people your involved with and not some guy off the street that the slutty elettra brings home.  i don't watch rlc and i don't know how you say she is number 1?  she wants to stay as long as possible, it's the easiest living she will ever make!

19 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so i guess your wife shows her pussy to just any random guy right?  personally i don't care if she says yes to boys or girls but at least have some feelings for the people your involved with and not some guy off the street that the slutty elettra brings home.  i don't watch rlc and i don't know how you say she is number 1?  she wants to stay as long as possible, it's the easiest living she will ever make!

#1? Look at popular cams #1 or popular replay #1.

She's more often there than anybody else.

But of course that a rational observation, so

in another universe I guess.

22 hours ago, Noldus said:

0304 Elettra out to B4 and Samson
0344 Elettra and Samson back via the kitchen door after fucking in B7
0345 Goodnite kiss and Samson went back to B7

Oh Noldus, you left out some interesting context, describing Elettra's activates. 

0200  about,   Elettra spending time with her boy-friend on the B4 couch.    Boy-friend goes to sleep in Elettra's bed.  Elettra stays up, on the couch, texting.  Elettra washes up, cleans her lady parts, shaves her armpits.      

0249  Elettra slides into bed with her boy-friend, texting.  (Samson is on his phone also)

0258  Elettra slides out of bed, sneaks off to B7. (Samson get up out of bed, gets dressed, goes outside to meet Elettra)

[ Fun time in Samson's bed, and bath ]

[ 38 second hug and kisses in B4 kitchen ]

0403  After a snack of beer and potato chips, Elettra retrieves her vibrator from her bed room. 

0406  B4 couch, shorts and panties removed, Elettra has her vibrator working while viewing her phone.

So , while her friend/ boy-friend is sleeping in her bed, Elettra sneaks out for a late night "playtime" with Samson.

As we say in America .... " She's the kind of girl you take home to mom "    and  " She's a keeper "  😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Oh Noldus, you left out some interesting context, describing Elettra's activates. 

0200  about,   Elettra spending time with her boy-friend on the B4 couch.    Boy-friend goes to sleep in Elettra's bed.  Elettra stays up, on the couch, texting.  Elettra washes up, cleans her lady parts, shaves her armpits.      

0249  Elettra slides into bed with her boy-friend, texting.  (Samson is on his phone also)

0258  Elettra slides out of bed, sneaks off to B7. (Samson get up out of bed, gets dressed, goes outside to meet Elettra)

[ Fun time in Samson's bed, and bath ]

[ 38 second hug and kisses in B4 kitchen ]

0403  After a snack of beer and potato chips, Elettra retrieves her vibrator from her bed room. 

0406  B4 couch, shorts and panties removed, Elettra has her vibrator working while viewing her phone.

So , while her friend/ boy-friend is sleeping in her bed, Elettra sneaks out for a late night "playtime" with Samson.

As we say in America .... " She's the kind of girl you take home to mom "    and  " She's a keeper "  😄 

Maybe she forgot about the cameras.