B1 - General Topic 2022 #42 (November)

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Watching only the thumbnails is a great way to know if the party is fun or boring. 😏

I don't need your sarcasm or your lame views on what is appealing ... if you were ever off this site for 10 seconds and had a real life of your own to make judgements on what I see and deduce I might give a crap.... 

so go back and enjoy their happy music ...get real 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't need your sarcasm or your lame views on what is appealing ... if you were ever off this site for 10 seconds and had a real life of your own to make judgements on what I see and deduce I might give a crap.... 

so go back and enjoy their happy music ...get real 

Damn bro. Be more creative when you try to offend me. Everyone uses this "get off the computer and get a real life" and I've being told this since I'm 14. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Damn bro. Be more creative when you try to offend me. Everyone uses this "get off the computer and get a real life" and I've being told this since I'm 14. 🤣🤣🤣

still cant take the hint then... good luck....  but there is a life  beyond your computer... try it before it's too late 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

You assume a lot about people you don’t know

could be ...however this is not based  on loose facts as he even alluded others repeat the same opinion ... 

and obviously you are assuming that I am not the smartest, most astute person in the world ...  yet humble ! because I tolerate ignorant , small minded people like you...

you are best to listen to my observations and advice as it it important and enlightening 

30 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

could be ...however this is not based  on loose facts as he even alluded others repeat the same opinion ... 

and obviously you are assuming that I am not the smartest, most astute person in the world ...  yet humble ! because I tolerate ignorant , small minded people like you...

you are best to listen to my observations and advice as it it important and enlightening 

Oh, I forgot you were the mentally challenged, my bad 

• Sad 1