Tell me something:

Guest cerberos

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people have an excess of money and endless amounts of time, and they fall in love with certain tenants. That is the only reason why RLC has subscribers. According to Alexa, RLC has a lot of subscribers.

And yes, here at CamCaps, we all hate Nick cuz he's a troll, but we also all love him because his continual bitching about Real Life Monastery often has a certain ring of truth in it. I respect that, despite his lousy spelling and grammar.

As for me, I have time, and I would rather waste it here in CamCaps. It's cheaper.

And if CC can succeed, then maybe Admin will start paying me for providing all my worthwhile content, and I won't even have to walk around naked in front of a bunch of cheap web cams.

Some of us luv Nick, I think he's a pain in the arse. Maybe he grows on you which may explain why some of you older members put up with him. We'll see in a couple of months, but if he'd been here this weekend he had gone out with the dogs and I'd have left him with his mate Bulging Cheeks.

I am Back Guys , I had wonderful time with one of my girlfriends we went Santa Barbara , Not Dog OziOziOzi I know you like dogs and Kangaroo and your Six Pack , By the way Osi I Don't level with guys like you. you don't deserve my attention now on you don't see me answering you,  ones a Jack Ass always a Jack Ass 

I am Back Guys , I had wonderful time with one of my girlfriends we went Santa Barbara , Not Dog OziOziOzi I know you like dogs and Kangaroo and your Six Pack , By the way Osi I Don't level with guys like you. you don't deserve my attention now on you don't see me answering you,  ones a Jack Ass always a Jack Ass

What, no threats, you don't want to 'disappear' me? I'm gutted.