US General Domestic Politics (2022) #16 Begins 11/09/22

19 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Hey friend. Guy and I have recently been doing door dash to make some extra cash. I know  nobody can make decent money doing that. But we're finding where people order from in our area and picing up quick orders with short drives increasing our number of orders with least amount of gas and time. I drive. He picks up the orders and drops them to the customer  as he's doing that, I'm picking up another one. If someone tips him, all the better. The best part, we only do it when we feel like it. No schedule at all. Weekends night are the best. If we have no plans we might do ut that night. We're making more per hour each time we go out, and usually afterwards we're horny for whatever reason, So it's a win win! Lol

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW1.CBN.COM

For the first time in the history of the Miss America organization, a transgender teenager in New...

This is outrageous and disgusting it hasn't always been this way!  So, someone is  born with a dick, it could still be a woman! Duh!

• Thanks 1

Sen. Chuck Schumer says Republicans need to purge MAGA people from the Republican Party in order to win elections. Chuck Schumer trying to help Republicans to win future elections against Democrats? Next week Schumer will be trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge to the Republicans. Unfortunately, Sen. Mitch McConnell and Sen. Rick Scott are so fucking stupid that they will probably buy it with taxpayers' money.:cry:

Why is no one talking about the 2022 contest of the news media and Democrats' most hated and despised MAGA member of Congress,  Marjorie Taylor Greene? Maybe because she won reelection by a margin of 31 percentage points? Could it be that the Democrats, establishment Republicans,and the news media don't want the American people to know about Marjorie Taylor Greene's landslide victory?