US General Domestic Politics (2022) #16 Begins 11/09/22

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

In filings in the seditious conspiracy case against members of the far-right group, defense...

So if the FBI had knowledge of planning for the Jan.6 Capitol riot many weeks before Jan.6 why was there not more security in place at the Capitol Building days before Trump's Jan.6 Washington, D.C. rally?:huh:

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So if the FBI had knowledge of planning for the Jan.6 Capitol riot many weeks before Jan.6 why was there not more security in place at the Capitol Building days before Trump's Jan.6 Washington, D.C. rally?:huh:

Maybe because the FBI wanted the riot to happen?

I keep hearing that bad Trump candidates caused Republicans to lose elections last Tuesday. But most of those candidates came a lot closer to winning than did the big Democrat stars Stacey Abrams and Beto O'Rourke. I don't hear anyone in the news media talking about MAGA Marjorie Taylor Greene winning her reelection by 31 points, nor do I hear anything about the pro-choice moderate rino Republican candidate Joe Odea in Colorado who was endorsed by George W. Bush being crushed by his Democrat opponent in Tuesday's election.

1 minute ago, Freddie57 said:

Another Republican Scam.    Bye! Hershel. Now you're going to know how Trump and the Republicans work. 90% for them and 10% for you.  Help pay Trumps legal bills donate to a bad cause.

At least Trump is not getting money from the cryptocurrency fraudster Sam Bankman-Fried like Joe Biden and the Democrats did.:tongue:

3 hours ago, Freddie57 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Mitch McConnell was reelected as Republican leader Wednesday, quashing a challenge from Sen. Rick...

Atta boy Moscow Mitch.     :biggrin:

Last night Trump proposed legislation to enact term limits for members of Congress. Wonder what Mitch and Schumer think about that?