US General Domestic Politics (2022) #16 Begins 11/09/22

On 11/10/2022 at 10:51 PM, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NPR.ORG

District Court Judge Mark Pittman, an appointee of former President Donald Trump based...

The judge just said the same thing that Nancy Pelosi said. The president does not have the authority to forgive student loans without legislation from Congress.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I finally agree with you about something.

That's why crypto will never ever become the currency used. Everyone would have all their bank accounts wiped clean if such a thing as what was described in the article.   Right now 1 BitCoin is only worth about $16,700 and heading in a spiral downward.  A far cry from the $60,000+ it was at a few months ago.  Elon Musks Doge Coin isn't even worth a penny.  Its value is about 1/2 cent and dropping.  People got shanked investing in it when it was 10 cents and many bout thousands of the coin only to see it fall.  Someone's making a pile of cash from it and it's certainly not investors.

On 11/9/2022 at 6:20 PM, Ridgerunner said:

So we need more establishment Republicans who are no different from Democrats in order to win elections, right?    In my opinion, Sen. Lindsay Graham and Sen. Rick Scott are a big part of why Republicans did not do as well as expected. When Lindsey said he would introduce legislation in the Senate to make abortion illegal across the whole nation, and when Rick Scott started talking about changes to Social Security they gave Democrats key issues to run with. 

New Hampshire Republican governor Chris Sununu agrees with my assessment of Lindsey Graham and Rick Scott.  Wonder if Sununu read my comment? :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

Elon Musk has claimed that Twitter's active users are at an all-time high. New data shows...

People will soon be leaving Twitter if he starts charging $8 a person to use the platform because advertisers are dropping like flies.

People won't pay to supplement something that's always been free.