B4 - General Topic 2022 #63 (November)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

At least Elettra doesn't hide anything like those 2 do nothings in B7.

you are right, surely RLC should go to some street in Barcelona, pick up the girls who are there to work and put them in the flats, we would have ten Elettre and everyone would be happy

• Haha 1

Well, I guess this celibacy thing that Monica and Kristy got started in B-4 is contagious. It looks like we may also see Taylor complete this RLC tour without having sex unless something unexpected should happen. I guess I cannot blame them. If the word gets around that you can have an all expenses paid RLC tour with full benefits, while keeping your sex life off camera, then who wouldn't do it?

This celibacy movement would be easy to ignore, or to characterize as insignificant, if we had not already seen these women on prior RLC assignments. The contrast between the fucking they did before and the absence of any on camera sex play now, asks us to believe they are celibate rather than that they are concealing their sex from RLC cameras. Whichever scenario we choose to believe, either option suggests they are thumbing their noses at RLC subscribers. 

12 minutes ago, philo said:

This celibacy movement would be easy to ignore, or to characterize as insignificant, if we had not already seen these women on prior RLC assignments. The contrast between the fucking they did before and the absence of any on camera sex play now, asks us to believe they are celibate rather than that they are concealing their sex from RLC cameras. Whichever scenario we choose to believe, either option suggests they are thumbing their noses at RLC subscribers. 

They should be punished on cam. Call Efim as chief whip.

28 minutes ago, philo said:

Well, I guess this celibacy thing that Monica and Kristy got started in B-4 is contagious. It looks like we may also see Taylor complete this RLC tour without having sex unless something unexpected should happen. I guess I cannot blame them. If the word gets around that you can have an all expenses paid RLC tour with full benefits, while keeping your sex life off camera, then who wouldn't do it?

Taylor did not come to Barcelona from Italy intending to go on a stint on celibacy.
If none of the girls in the program are interested in her, then she will find out.
I understand that tonight she will have an appointment outside the villa. We'll see if there are any developments

I used to blame RLC for the lack of on-camera activity by participants. I thought it was a deficiency in their recruitment practice...that they were not good at finding the right talent. But when RLC brings back women with RLC experience and with proven track records for on-camera sexuality, and they essentially go on a pussy strike, then it's easy to see who is responsible. I think the girls have out smarted RLC and subsequently, subscribers are bearing the costs.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Taylor non è venuto a Barcellona dall'Italia con l'intenzione di fare un periodo di celibato.
Se nessuna delle ragazze del programma è interessata a lei, lo scoprirà.
Mi risulta che stasera avrà appuntamento fuori dalla villa. Vedremo se ci saranno sviluppi

Poteva farlo anche senza tornare su RLC.

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

Taylor did not come to Barcelona from Italy intending to go on a stint on celibacy.
If none of the girls in the program are interested in her, then she will find out.
I understand that tonight she will have an appointment outside the villa. We'll see if there are any developments

I think Kristy still is target #1, the only one around as victim.

After last night she has to adjust her tactics, after getting an 

open invitation. She's got to figure that out.

Otherwise she's stuck here with only Elettra to play with, and that's boring.

• Upvote 1