B7 - General Topic 2022 #13 (November / December)

7 hours ago, kris66 said:

Oh the typical argument about jealousy. News Flash dude. I am not jealous BUT I seriously hate cheaters. People who are OK with cheating are in my book low life scumbags who got absolutely no empathy toward other peoples feelings (in this case Tani's). And until someone proves me wrong I still believe that Tim is two-timing low life cheater and that Tani are left in the dark being cheated.  Prove me wrong 😉

NEWS FLASH Can't prove you wrong, as you haven't proven anything, there is no confirmation of a relationship between Tani & Tim, they are nothing more than FWB (Friends With Benefits) or FB (Fuck Buddies), it's pretty obvious that Tani has no commitment to Timmy, she uses him as a convenience.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

NEWS FLASH Can't prove you wrong, as you haven't proven anything, there is no confirmation of a relationship between Tani & Tim, they are nothing more than FWB (Friends With Benefits) or FB (Fuck Buddies), it's pretty obvious that Tani has no commitment to Timmy, she uses him as a convenience.

Prove it. You can't 😉 So stop your petty attempts.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Prove it. You can't 😉 So stop your petty attempts.

Are you two still discussing whether the event was cheating or not? 

If so, you should really learn a little bit about elementary logic. Your problem is that you have no knowledge about the relationship status between Tim and Tani and just assume an exclusive relationship. But this is something you have to prove frist, if you want to base further conclusions on it. 

It is wrong to pretend that your unproven statement has to be proven wrong. You must prove your statement. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Are you two still discussing whether the event was cheating or not? 

If so, you should really learn a little bit about elementary logic. Your problem is that you have no knowledge about the relationship status between Tim and Tani and just assume an exclusive relationship. But this is something you have to prove frist, if you want to base further conclusions on it. 

It is wrong to pretend that your unproven statement has to be proven wrong. You must prove your statement. 

Stop acting like a "high on your horse" teacher. You got no clue and just appear stupid!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Stop acting like a "high on your horse" teacher. You got no clue and just appear stupid!

You are the one who tried to make it look as if someone had to prove you wrong although you had nothing other than an unproven statement. 

Even if your interpretation of the events would be likely, your argumentation is week: 

• The two of them don't even share a room, and yet you assume without any evidence that they have agreed on an exclusive relationship. 
  • Also, the event happened in an apartment full of cameras. Do you really think they didn't realize that they had virtually zero chance of remaining unnoticed? 
  • Furthermore, It is not unlikely that this event was just one more RLC staged show, were all three know about it and only performed for the camera. 

There are so many possible senarios, but you pretend to know the truth for sure. I find that ridiculous. 

• Upvote 3