B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Without him we have the possibility of them walking around or working-out in less clothes or naked, with him there we have no chance. That's what I was talking about. 😉

Did you saw last night that Esmi had to sneak out from the restroom because she was wearing only her lingerie and he was in the kitchen?

its a common occurance on RLC, as soon as a guy appears the girls get dressed which is why a lot of people dislike guys in apts, at least marlene would fuck a guy then send them home, not fuck a guy then let them move in

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, RonS said:

Then you better look again she walked all around the apartment totally nude yesterday kitchen balcony so you must not really watch poor guy, you miss the good parts hahaha....

So, that makes 1 day in how many months? If you want to give her a pat on the back for walking around naked, do so. Early on, in the middle of the summer, hot night, everyone is sleeping atop the covers. Esmi is going to do her 1/ month touching, and up comes the blanket to hide her finger activity, followed by the body rollover to further obscure her masturbation. When Esmi was in her panties and getting dressed, she had to walk around to the other side of the bed. When passing the camera, she covered her breasts.  There are girls who have sex openly, there are girls who masturbate with a vibrator openly, there are girls who do naked oil massages openly. Esmi is not one of them. I have little interest in watching Esmi lay on her bed, in panties and bra, with a phone in front of her face.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

So, that makes 1 day in how many months? If you want to give her a pat on the back for walking around naked, do so. Early on, in the middle of the summer, hot night, everyone is sleeping atop the covers. Esmi is going to do her 1/ month touching, and up comes the blanket to hide her finger activity, followed by the body rollover to further obscure her masturbation. When Esmi was in her panties and getting dressed, she had to walk around to the other side of the bed. When passing the camera, she covered her breasts.  There are girls who have sex openly, there are girls who masturbate with a vibrator openly, there are girls who do naked oil massages openly. Esmi is not one of them. I have little interest in watching Esmi lay on her bed, in panties and bra, with a phone in front of her face.    

I don't know if you say things like that because you want to start a flame wars or because you don't watched her since May.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know if you say things like that because you want to start a flame wars or because you don't watched her since May.

This forum is becoming worse and worse by the day. At some point this was more entertaining than RLC, but nowadays RLC is fun, including this apartment, and the forum is nagging, energy draining swamp of dumb comments 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

This forum is becoming worse and worse by the day. At some point this was more entertaining than RLC, but nowadays RLC is fun, including this apartment, and the forum is nagging, energy draining swamp of dumb comments 

I'm sorry. I'll try to improve from now on.

🤣

• Thanks 1

Big argument with Zaba and boyfriend he don't like her talks on instagram but either he trust her or he don't. She has had a big following I'm sure before he met her.

He needs to trust in her till she gives him a reason not to, She's is a beautilul girl I'm sure she has many guys on her page he just going to have to get over it!😊