B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

4 hours ago, RonS said:

Yep! When she at her best she is delightful to watch in every movement  moment. Stay tuned!!!!

If we already saw her at her best then she is a bigger disappointment than I thought. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Esmi scratching an itch

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Holy shit, she does have a pussy. Esmi blah-blah this, Esmi blah-blah that. The only think I have come to realize about Esmi is that she excels at keeping her legs closed. 

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

That I'll have to disagree. Yes, Esmi never brought any dates home and stuff like that but we could see her true emotions many times. How many time did we saw her talking on the phone with her parents and getting angry about something, or her watching war videos and crying, getting together and laughing, getting drunk to a point to vomit,  flirting around  with Samson and Thor, getting horny by watching a video and many other parts of her life. She even brought in her mother and a close friend. I would say that Esmi is the most real tenant of the current cast.

As real as it get's other than the real lives in the couples Apartment! Esmi shows all of her emotions and that's what captivates, me to her yes i said captivates, and her raw beauty.......💖

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Holy shit, she does have a pussy. Esmi blah-blah this, Esmi blah-blah that. The only think I have come to realize about Esmi is that she excels at keeping her legs closed. 

You missed a lot last month then. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that Elmira never skipped a day of stretching and workouts in the morning and at night before sleeping.

Boy she showed everything that could be seen in that stretch😊