Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Est-ce que ce nœud rose sur sa tête est censé la rendre plus désirable... parce que ce n'est pas le cas.

Sauf si... elle s'est habillée en tenue de bonne française et a nettoyé la maison.

elle va aller au bain.

quand je voie paul a son bureaux en se moment je pense que leora na pas le droit de le faire chier.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora is unlikely to worry about the cost of anything.

This is the woman who spends fortunes on having meals delivered, or on buying clothes every week only to wear them once sometimes before discarding them.

Buying the painting easel and never using it, or the ultra expensive hair dryer curler etc etc

Nah ! Money is no object to her. 

Having said that, I am surprised that knowing how vain she is she hasn’t realised that when there is night vision instead of full lighting  all her veins show and her eyes look ghostly, she looked quite unattractive, and spooky.

In fairness, I should have used :rolleyes: when I suggested that. I think we all know that they dont really think about those things.

My bad, it was laced with sarcasm when i thought it, but I realise that that doesnt come across when typed.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

It would particularly petulant, if that were the case.

The memory might be playing tricks, but in the past, Leora always seemed to turn every light even in rooms that she wasnt in and would leave them on even when she went to sleep, now most of their time is seemingly spent in the dark.

Maybe they are being conscientious and are concerned about rising energy costs. 

Perhaps something happened to her in the past that darkness gives fear

• Like 1