B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nah, she keeps that part far away from the cameras. But I have seen her talk to guys on the phone several times. And I don't even watch her much at all.

I bet she communicates much more on chat. I caught her many times saying that she doesn't want to talk on voice. But I bet she does in the private restroom.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Elmira walked from the bathroom to her room with no clothes on. They are all skanks. We kinda figured she was pretending to be a good entertainer but has proven she is just the opposite. Can't get any lower to a gutter rat than that. Yuck.

45 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

I would have not expected Esmi to just walk down the hallway butt naked where the worm could have just walked out the door. Now we know they are really skanks. Hard to believe Esmi would have done that. Elmira definately would. Wow.

I have never seen a skank before, but I gather that they usually walk naked down the hallway after taking a shower.... Cool!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I bet she communicates much more on chat. I caught her many times saying that she doesn't want to talk on voice. But I bet she does in the private restroom.

A great tenant, isn't she. Keep it all off-camera.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A great tenant, isn't she. Keep it all off-camera.

Esmi has been boring the almost full year she's been here.  Why expect anything different now.   The only disappointing thing is that RLC is keeping these GOV here forever.  I understand it's harder to recruit etc...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, thinga69 said:

Her goals in life are different from the others, unfortunately for us.

Exactly! As far as I see, she is a wonderful person. Stunningly beautiful, friendly with everyone, spreads joy and laughter. She is a good person, I don't doubt that. I just don't think she fits very well with the concept of the project. If you have too many things you are not willing to share.