B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They had several diners and lunch, maybe some breakfast too.

OK. Anyway. It was half a year ago, and nothing overly exciting. It doesn't look like this evening will be much different. They need to drink a lot more beer!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

OK. Anyway. It was half a year ago, and nothing overly exciting. It doesn't look like this evening will be much different. They need to drink a lot more beer!

Nothing will happen. Just friend hanging out. Esmi is 100% straight.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Nothing will happen. Just friend hanging out. Esmi is 100% straight.

That's not what I meant at all. I have never been one of those who want to see lesbian action. But it would be nice to maybe see them get a bit tipsy on alcohol, and act a little more loose. For example. The main reason I find Esmi so boring is because she is always 'in control'. Of herself and her situation. While I like the complete opposite. The things I find interesting is the things that are not controlled, the subconcious and unpredictable. A little chaos now and then can be interesting. Or atleast show a few quircks here and there.

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's not what I meant at all. I have never been one of those who want to see lesbian action. But it would be nice to maybe see them get a bit tipsy on alcohol, and act a little more loose. For example. The main reason I find Esmi so boring is because she is always 'in control'. Of herself and her situation. While I like the complete opposite. The things I find interesting is the things that are not controlled, the subconcious and unpredictable. A little chaos now and then can be interesting. Or atleast show a few quircks here and there.

Is very rare, but it happened a few times. Esmi is the kind of woman that is going all the times at 50 km/h and when you least expect shes going at 120km/h.

8 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

I would have not expected Esmi to just walk down the hallway butt naked where the worm could have just walked out the door. Now we know they are really skanks. Hard to believe Esmi would have done that. Elmira definately would. Wow.

It had a small risk of being caught, but she knows that when they are in the bedroom they doesn't leave so easy.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is very rare, but it happened a few times. Esmi is the kind of woman that is going all the times at 50 km/h and when you least expect shes going at 120km/h.

Yes, I guess you could use that analogy. She is at a constant level. No ups and downs. No variable factors. Everything is flat and boring. And it has been a lot of that this year. Kristy. Alana. Monica. Esmi. Zabava for most of the year as well. Ailey. Kassandra. The comfort is that they can't stay forever. We can let them have their chance, find something else to do in the meantime, and just wait it out. That is also what I have done, for most of this time. Just ignore them, and move on. Except it never ends. Winter tuned to spring. Spring turned to summer. Summer turned to fall. Fall turned to winter. And she is still here. Going 15 km/h. Therefore, after all this time, I don't think it is unreasonable to criticize a little bit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

How do you know she is straight?  Has she had sex?

Nah, she keeps that part far away from the cameras. But I have seen her talk to guys on the phone several times. And I don't even watch her much at all.

• Upvote 1