B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

One of the things that I have to keep reminding myself of is that whatever Kristy does or says is designed to promote a predetermined scripted scenario. It is not genuine...Kristy is not genuine...and she's got years of practice at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Kristy asks Taylor why she hasn't been with elettra, Taylor says no they are just friends

If Taylor has stated her intent to fuck every woman in B-4, (according to reports on this forum) then it would be important for Kristy to know what the score is as of now. The fact that she asked Taylor the question indicates to me that Kristy has been considering it. If that is the case, then there is no way that Kristy is going to be the first woman to fall to Taylor. And, because of Taylors' stupidity to make such as statement, Kristy may now be deciding to pass it up. That does not mean that Kristy won't continue to flirt and play (anything short of vaginal penetration or pussy eating), but Kristy is not going to let Taylor put her in a non-dominate position. Having said that, if anything were to happen between them, I think they will fight over who will get to use the strap-on. LOL

Kristy loves to be dominated by men, but I'm not sure if she would choose to be submissive with a woman. Although the conversation had been about dildos, I watched how she payed particular attention to Taylor's handcuffs and strap-on.  With Kristy and her men so far, she likes to spend lots of time in the submissive positions, (especially in the space between the men's testicles and their ass hole). In Russia, she liked it that Tarantino Jr. sat on her face sometime. Because Kristy has been with one of the most beautiful women in Russia, I don't think that Taylor has noting to offer Kristy except the thrill of doing something sexually different on camera. It is the only reason that I think Kristy wants to play with Taylor...other than the fact that Kristy would try to tease a blind man.  

Now that the pressure is off of Kristy to be the first in Taylor's B-4 trophy case, I think that Taylor will now have to fuck Monica before getting to Kristy. Because of past events, Taylor might have a better chance of fucking Kristy if it is in Monica's bed, with the possibility of Monica participating in some way. (Just a casual thought). LOL