B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

Just a thought about Kristy, Is it possible that after 10 months here on this stay, RLC has given her a finish up date so we are starting to see b/g sex and the flirting & "maybe" g/g with Taylor so she can get some of that extra cash before she leaves. 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Just a thought about Kristy, Is it possible that after 10 months here on this stay, RLC has given her a finish up date so we are starting to see b/g sex and the flirting & "maybe" g/g with Taylor so she can get some of that extra cash before she leaves. 🤷‍♂️

I dont mind her staying a few more month or more 🙂

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

poor Kristy, she had to wait 10 months to find someone to have sex in front of the cameras, I'm sorry that this spoils all the mental wanking everyone had done about her and Taylor

It doesn't. This guy is not good looking, and they even had to go far away from

the mikes in the back yard to argue, it's not going well unfortunately.

Kristy even had to go to the bathroom to clean her pussy twice (condoms).

Kristy is straight with a bf, Taylor with a gf, but Kristy was not shy of Taylor

in Monicas bed or at B1. We're not talking about a girl girl relationship,

but Taylor wanting to score Kristy, and she's a bulldozer, will never give up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

It doesn't. This guy is not good looking, and they even had to go far away from

the mikes in the back yard to argue, it's not going well unfortunately.

Kristy even had to go to the bathroom to clean her pussy twice (condoms).

Kristy is straight with a bf, Taylor with a gf, but Kristy was not shy of Taylor

in Monicas bed or at B1. We're not talking about a girl girl relationship,

but Taylor wanting to score Kristy, and she's a bulldozer, will never give up.

Well, if you look at Kristy past relationships that have made it to RLC (whether serious or just for fun), then this guy falls pretty clearly into her preference pattern. Something that many here always forget is that it is the girls who have to like the guys and not the viewers. 

I have no idea what the status of this relationship is (or how long the relationship has been a thing off camera). In general, though, I don't think there's any potential between Taylor and Kristy. If anything, it would be a show event and it would useless be sad. 

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, if you look at Kristy past relationships that have made it to RLC (whether serious or just for fun), then this guy falls pretty clearly into her preference pattern. Something that many here always forget is that it is the girls who have to like the guys and not the viewers. 

I have no idea what the status of this relationship is (or how long the relationship has been a thing off camera). In general, though, I don't think there's any potential between Taylor and Kristy. If anything, it would be a show event and it would useless be sad. 

I don't think Kristy likes this guy, she uses him. Maybe a one way ticket out of 

Moscow, which is no fun anymore because of sanctions.

A Taylor Kristy show would go through the roof, because Kristy is extremely

poor to handle the boys, = poor show. When she is with the girls on RLC, she's the best.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1