B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

7 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I would have like to have seen Radi as one of Taylor or Aleksandra's conquests

why do I think Radi would be wearing the strap on...   but hers would be bedazzled or something fancy 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Machevh said:

perhaps Italy is the first consumer of this product, or do you really think that everyone spends hours of their life cooking tomatoes at home?

they are cooking eggplant parmigiana.
if you like you can follow and learn cooking ... masterchef RLC edition 😅

That was just a joke about the hardcore Italians that for then is everything fresh or nothing.

3 hours ago, philo said:

Kristy continues to carry on about yesterday to Tani as they talked in the kitchen. She complained that Taylor bit her and tells Tani to watch the video. She complains about the "strange people" (lesbians) and makes fun of Taylor in front of her. It's difficult, however, to reconcile Kristy's homophobic dialogue from her behavior...always playing grab-em-by-the-pussy with Taylor and more. Over the entire years that I have watched Kristy I have seen Esmi and Taylor allowed to touch her pussy. It is also interesting that Kristy does not condemn girl-girl play, but rather seems to make fun of it. The fact that she admits that she possibly will try it makes the hypocrisy even more confusing. I agree with all who confirm that Kristy is curious and that for now, the waiting is fun. Kristy, however, can play this tease game for years unless she is pushed, by circumstance, to the next level.  

i think kristy can be sarcastic from time to time... if she said that in front of taylor it was clearly a way to tease her

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That was just a joke about the hardcore Italians that for then is everything fresh or nothing.

of course everything is fresh if you only read the restaurant menu... without knowing what is happening in the kitchen 😅